United Way of the Capital Region’s Bridges Society connects the next generation of diverse leaders through giving and volunteering. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Bridges Breakfasts: Network with local leaders and learn about the importance of giving back to our community.
- Bridges Society and Tocqueville Society Joint Event: An opportunity to network with members of our Tocqueville Society, United Way’s premier leadership giving group.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects that make a difference in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs.
In 2014, members read with kids from Downey and Ben Franklin elementary schools during our Barnes & Noble field trips and volunteered alongside hundreds of local high school students for Youth Day of Caring.
- Annual Campaign: In 2014, more than 600 Bridges Society members raised over $800,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the Bridges Society box on the United Way of the Capital Region pledge form.
- If you do not have a United Way pledge card, fill out our online Bridges Society Membership form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online Bridges Society form to receive more information on Bridges and our upcoming events.
Bridges Society Sponsors
- Highmark Blue Shield