United Way of the Capital Region’s Bridges Society connects the next generation of diverse leaders through giving and volunteering. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Bridges Breakfasts: Network with local leaders and learn about the importance of giving back to our community.
- Bridges Society and Tocqueville Society Joint Event: An opportunity to network with members of our Tocqueville Society, United Way’s premier leadership giving group.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects that make a difference in the areas of health, education, income and basic needs.
In 2014, members read with kids from Downey and Ben Franklin elementary schools during our Barnes & Noble field trips and volunteered alongside hundreds of local high school students for Youth Day of Caring.
- Annual Campaign: In 2014, more than 600 Bridges Society members raised over $800,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the Bridges Society box on the United Way of the Capital Region pledge form.
- If you do not have a United Way pledge card, fill out the form on the Bridges Membership Flyer and return it to United Way.
Affinity Group Corporate Champions Resources
Running an affinity group campaign at your workplace? View this helpful guide on how to run a successful campaign: Affnity Group Corporate Champions Manual.
Bridges Society Sponsors
- Highmark Blue Shield