The United Way Tocqueville Society was founded more than 20 years ago to deepen the understanding, commitment and support of United Way’s most generous and community-minded contributors.
Membership in the Society is granted to individuals who contribute at least $10,000 annually to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Public recognition that gives others the opportunity to celebrate your generosity.
- Invitations to meet with fellow philanthropic and community leaders at special events.
- Name and photo included in United Way of the Capital Region’s Book of Leaders in Giving.
- Enhanced Accountability Reporting – Members receive an annual report outlining United Way’s accomplishments and fiscal highlights from the previous year. Members also receive an e-newsletter reporting on United Way’s efforts to find solutions to community problems.
- The availability of a donor directed fund to consolidate your giving.
View a PDF of our exclusive The Book of Leaders in Giving.