CFC Campaign Associate, Part-Time Position
Reports to Vice President, Resource Development
United Way of the Capital Region seeks an energetic person to fill the position of CFC Campaign Associate. This position is responsible for providing staff support to the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). UWCR serves contractually as the Principle Combined Funding Organization (PCFO) for this federal campaign.
Important Information and Key Responsibilities:
- Comprehend and oversee organizational adherence to the Office of Personnel Management’s guidelines & regulations of the CFC campaign
- Provide staff support to the Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC) made up of volunteers from the federal workforce.
- Manage administrative activities of the Combined Federal Campaign
- Oversee annual application process
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with database systems preferred.
- Must have the ability and desire to meet and work with a variety of people