United Way of the Capital Region’s Bridges Society connects a diverse group of emerging leaders through giving and volunteering. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Bridges Breakfasts: Meet prominent executives from the Capital Region and hear their insights on leadership.
- Bridges Society and Tocqueville Society Joint Event: Network with members of our Tocqueville Society, United Way’s premier leadership giving group.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects that make a difference in the areas of access to health care, school readiness, workforce development and basic needs.
In 2017, members read with students from Downey Elementary School during our Barnes & Noble field trips. Members also volunteered alongside hundreds of local high school students for Youth Day of Caring.
- Annual Campaign: In 2017, more than 760 Bridges Society members raised over $1,197,000 to benefit our community through United Way.
How to Join
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the Bridges Society box on the United Way pledge form.
- Or you can fill out our online membership form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online form to receive more information.
Bridges Society Sponsors
Penn National Insurance
Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz