Women's Leadership Network
United Way of the Capital Region’s Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) is an alliance of dynamic women who are changing our community through philanthropy and volunteerism. Great things happen when we LIVE UNITED!
- Conversations With Women Who Make a Difference: Network with women who are leaders in our community and learn how you can make a difference through United Way.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer with other members on projects to help strengthen our community in the areas of access to health care, school readiness, workforce development and basic needs.
Last year, members assembled 1,000 school readiness kits for our Ready for School, Ready to Succeed community pilot project. During the holiday season, members partnered with the Bridges Society and West Shore Young Professionals to wrap books for local children. WLN members and their children spent Martin Luther King, Jr. Day sorting and packing food at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, creating little free libraries and assembling literacy kits.
- Annual Campaign: In 2017, more than 900 WLN members contributed $2,148,318 to benefit our community through United Way.
How to Join
- Donate $500 or more to United Way of the Capital Region.
- Check the WLN box on the United Way pledge card.
- Or you can fill out our online membership form.
For More Information
- Fill out our online form to receive more information.
Highmark Blue Shield
PNC Wealth Management
Penn National Insurance