Skip to content

File Your Taxes Online for Free

MyFreeTaxes for Simple Returns

Individuals with computer skills can utilize the website, and prepare their own state and federal taxes. This easy-to-use website is sponsored by United Way Worldwide and powered by H&R Block. For more information, view the flyer below or visit the website to get started.

* If you have rental income, capital gains or self-employment income to claim, you may not be eligible for free filing.

IRS Free File for Self-Employed Individuals

Individuals who are self-employed can use IRS’s Free File, delivered by turbotax, to file for free.  (Self-employment includes things like driving for uber or meal delivery services, freelance work, etc.)


E-mail [email protected] or call 717.724.4077.

Get Help

Get connected. Get answers. Call 2-1-1.

Newsletter Sign Up

Join the United Way of the Capital Region email list for the latest news and happenings.

United Way of the Capital Region 2235 Millennium Way
Enola, PA 17025