United Way Champions Summit
United Way Champions Summit Recap
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our first Virtual Champions Summit on Tuesday, August 11.
Viewers learned more about how United Way of the Capital Region has been working, even throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, to help all families in need become self-sufficient through proven programs in access to health care, basic needs, school readiness and workforce development.
Guest speakers and panel members included:
- Jeannine Peterson, CEO, Hamilton Health Center
- Dayl Lynn Shaddock, principal, Sporting Hill Elementary School in the Cumberland Valley School District
- Eric Saunders, executive director, New Hope Ministries
- Joe Arthur, executive director, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Tim Fatzinger, president and CEO, United Way of the Capital Region
- Scott Lamar, host and executive producer of Smart Talk on WITF served as the event moderator
Special thank you to our sponsors Fulton Bank, Blue Shield, JPL, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC, Penn State Health and Wegmans for making this event possible.