Corporations Help Make it Happen!
When it comes to supporting United Way of the Capital Region, local corporations help make our work possible through their generous contributions.
United Way of the Capital Region would like to recognize the following organizations for making a corporate donation of $10,000 or more to its 2018 fundraising campaign.
- Alexander Building Construction Co.
- ArcelorMittal Steelton
- Capital BlueCross
- Comcast Cable
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Erie Insurance Group
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- Fulton Bank
- Gannett Fleming
- Giant Food Stores
- Harsco Corporation
- The Hershey Company
- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Co.
- Highmark Blue Shield
- M&T Bank
- Nationwide Insurance
- Norfolk Southern
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Penn National Insurance
- Pennsylvania Automotive Association
- The PNC Financial Services Group
- PPL Corporation
- Rite Aid Corporation
- Riviana Foods Inc.
- Three Mile Island Generating Station
- UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Warrell Corporation
Thanks to the generous support of donors and organizations like these, United Way of the Capital Region can focus on improving access to health care, school readiness, workforce development and supporting basic needs in our community.