Get Help. Call 211.
PA 211 Connects You to Help
211’s highly trained specialists are experts who make finding help easier. The service is free, confidential and accessible 24/7. Language services are also available in more than 180 languages and dialects.
211 resource specialists can connect you to:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food banks, supplemental food and nutrition programs, shelters, rent/utility payment assistance
- Physical and Mental Health and Substance Abuse Resources: health care, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, a confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse, addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- Employment Support: financial assistance, job training, education programs
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home-delivered meals, transportation, health care
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, protection services
- Emergency Information and Disaster Relief
Get Help Now
Call 211 or text your zip code to 898211.
Click on the button below to access 211’s online directory of resources.