Leaving Your Charitable Legacy
At United Way of the Capital Region we understand that proceeds from our annual campaign alone cannot support the growing human service challenges in our community. That’s why the United Way Foundation was created in 1996.
The Foundation provides a stable base of funding, especially during tough economic times, as well as a long-term base of support to meet needs as they change over time.
How Can I Make a Gift to the Foundation?
There are a few simple ways you can make a gift to the Foundation. Here are some options:
- Outright gifts, such as a cash donation
- Stock/appreciated securities, bonds, personal property
- Life insurance and real estate
- Qualified pension plans and IRAs
- Charitable lead trusts
- Life income gifts
View the United Way Foundation Brochure
For More Information
- E-mail [email protected].