2022 “Best Of” Award Winners
United Way Announces 2022 “Best Of” Award Winners
United Way of the Capital Region recently held a special celebration at Capital Blue Cross Connect to thank its campaign coordinators for their leadership during the organization’s 2022 fundraising campaign, which raised more than $8.8 million for our community. Campaign coordinators help plan and implement company campaigns throughout Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties.
At the event, United Way recognized the following companies with “Best Of” awards for their outstanding work last year.
- “Best of” Award for Small-Sized Business – Miller’s Mutual Insurance. The company achieved an 89% participation rate by engaging employees in the work of United Way.
- “Best of” Award for Medium-Sized Business – AAA Central Penn. The organization raised more than $30,000 for United Way by sharing the mission and work of United Way with its employees.
- “Best of” Award for Large-Sized Business – Capital Blue Cross. The company held a spirit sale, silent auction and several volunteer activities to increase engagement with its employees.
- “Best of” Award for Outstanding Participation – Boyer & Ritter LLC. The company surpassed its giving levels from last year by holding special events and volunteer projects.
- “Best of” Award for Engagement – Deloitte. Using the theme of “Be a Champion for Our Community,” the Deloitte team incorporated lunchtime trivia and volunteering to include in-person and virtual employees in their work.
- “Best of” Award for Company Video – Highmark. The Highmark team created a personalized message of support along with key dates and opportunities for employees to engage in United Way’s work.
Congratulations to our “Best of” Award winners!