United Way of the Capital Region’s Pillar Society consists of organizations that contribute $100,000, $500,000 or $1 million or more in combined corporate and employee giving to United Way. United Way thanks these organizations for their outstanding support of our community through our 2021 campaign.
(Donating at least $500,000 in employee and corporate giving)
- Capital Blue Cross
- The Hershey Company
- Highmark Blue Shield
(Donating at least $100,000 in employee and corporate giving)
- Alexander Building Construction Co.
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- Deloitte Consulting
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Gannett Fleming
- Hersha Group
- McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Penn National Insurance
- Penn State Health & Penn State College of Medicine
- Rite Aid Foundation
- State Employee Combined Appeal
- UPMC Central PA