The United Way of the Capital Region Tocqueville Society was founded more than 30 years ago to deepen the understanding, commitment, and support of our most generous and community-minded contributors.
Donors who give $10,000 or more annually to United Way of the Capital Region are recognized as Tocqueville Society members.
Our United Way could not do its work without the outstanding generosity, vision, and leadership of our Tocqueville Society members. Your gift helps us address the most pressing needs in our community through pilot projects to improve access to health care, school readiness, and workforce development. At the same time, we support our community in urgent situations.
- Public recognition that encourages others to be generous.
- Invitations to network with fellow philanthropic community leaders at special events.
- Women of Tocqueville have access to unique volunteering opportunities.
- Name and photo included in The Book of Leaders in Giving.
- A mailed copy of United Way’s annual report outlining our accomplishments and fiscal highlights.
- Membership in the nationally prestigious Tocqueville Society.
- Deferred Designation Option.
For More Information
- E-mail [email protected].