United Way of the Capital Region is engaged in a variety of efforts to help make Dauphin, Cumberland and Perry counties a better place to live, work and raise families.
By providing leadership, building coalitions and developing resources needed to meet our community’s evolving needs, United Way is strengthening our community and helping change lives.
Below is a list of various resources that United Way of the Capital Region, in partnership with other community organizations, makes available to the Capital Region. Click on the links to learn more.
- Money in Your Pocket VITA Program
- Life in the Capital Region: 2014 Assessment of Our Community
- Community Dashboard
- Surviving Tough Times
- Prescription Discount Drug Cards
- Capital Area Coalition on Homelessness (CACH)
- Capital Region Ex-Offender Support Coalition